Apprenticeship Assessor- Project Management, Team Leading, Business Administration
We are currently supporting one of the UK leading Training Providers.
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
This company offer a competitive salary and a decent benefits package, which includes all business mileage paid from home and Business Mileage
We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor/Coach with experience of delivering Apprenticeship Programmes in Project Management. It would also be desirable if the candidate has vocational experience within Digital Marketing.
This is a home-based position where duties of the Project Management Assessor/Coach will include:
- Supporting a caseload of learners undertaking Apprenticeships in Project Management alongside functional skills where applicable.
- Delivery of qualifications in a classroom setting and on a 1 to 1 basis.
- Setting key objectives, course work and reviewing with the learner on a monthly basis
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
- Guiding and supporting learners through to End Point Assessment(EPA)
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Project Management Trainer:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS, Award in Education and Training is desirable
- Recognised Project Management Qualification, APM or Prince 2 Qualification- would be desirable
- Vocational competence within Project Management
- Experience of delivering and coaching Project Management Qualifications
- Delivery of functional skills in Maths & English
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately.
For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, Coach, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Project Manager, Project Management, Prince 2. APM