We are currently recruiting on behalf of a national Training Provider who has an immediate position for an Experienced Vehicle Body and Paint Lecturer in Stevenage + group sites.
You will receive an excellent salary of up £32,000, 42 days + bank holidays, plus performance-related pay.
Our client is highly recognised for being one of the leading providers of Training for the Automotive Sector.
Roles and responsibilities of the Body and Paint Lecturer:
- Develop and deliver learning programmes that meet the needs of learners
- Plan and deliver Motor Vehicle qualifications in a group setting to learners of varying abilities
- Provide students with academic and pastoral support to help them achieve their goals
- Liaise with student support functions, external agencies and parents
- Deliver IAG to support students' decision-making and high rates of progression
As a Lecturer within Vehicle Paint and Body, you will require the following Qualifications and Experience:
- Teacher/Lecturer with experience of delivering outstanding teaching and learning or relevant industry experience
- Educated to minimum of Level 3 NVQ or Advanced Craft in Body and Paint
- Relevant teaching qualification or willingness to work towards one
- A* - C in Maths and English
For further information please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Keywords: Body and Paint Lecturer, Advanced Craft, Automotive Lecturer, PTLLS,