We are currently recruiting for a highly professional and experienced Training Provider. This client has over 35 years' experience supporting learners.
As a result of expansion we are looking to recruit an experienced Tutor/Assessor who specialises in the delivery of Hospitality Apprenticeships.
As a qualified and experienced Hospitality Assessor/Tutor you can expect:
- Competitive Salary of up to £26000
- 32 days + bank holidays
- Travel Expenses- paid at 45 pence per mile for the 1st 10000 miles
- Pension Scheme, Phone, Laptop
- Health Care
This is a field based position where duties of the Apprenticeship Assessor/Tutor will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Apprenticeships in Hospitality up to Level 4
- Assessing of qualifications in a classroom setting and on a 1 to 1 basis.
- Setting key objectives, course work and reviewing with the learner on a monthly basis
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Apprenticeship Assessor- Hospitality
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTTLS or equivalent
- NVQ Level in Hospitality or equivalent
- Vocational competence within Hospitality, ideal up to Supervisory/Management level.
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Hospitality Assessor, Catering Assessor, Customer Service, Management Assessor, Award in Education and Training, AET