We are currently recruiting on behalf of a national Training Provider for an Accounting Lecturer/AAT Tutor in Stevenage + working across group sites.
You will receive an excellent salary of up to £38,000, 42 days + bank holidays, plus performance-related pay.
Roles and responsibilities of the Accounting Lecturer/AAT Tutor:
- Develop and deliver learning programmes that meet the needs of learners
- Deliver an appropriate blend of learning opportunities, making effective use of technology both within the classroom and via online and independent learning
- Provide students with academic and pastoral support to help them achieve their goals
- Liaise with student support functions, external agencies and parents
- Deliver IAG to support students' decision-making and high rates of progression
- Undertake all aspects of student assessment including internal verification and liaison with external verifiers and warding bodies when required
As a Lecturer within Accounting, you will require the following Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree and/or professional qualification in a relevant subject area
- Hold of be willing to work towards a relevant teaching qualification
- Qualified and able to deliver AAT up to Level 4
- Ability to deliver CIMA and ACCA course is desirable
- Experience of working with Apprentices as well as class based learners
- Experience using e-portfolios
Experience of curriculum, course design and assessment that meets awarding body requirements
- Up to date knowledge of safeguarding, equality & diversity, health and safety and child protection legislation, as it impacts on learning
For further information please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: Accounting Lecturer, Accounting Tutor, CIMA, ACCA, AAT, AAT Assessor, PTLLS, AAT Tutor, AAT Trainer