We are currently recruiting for a reputable national Training Provider.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Assessor to deliver Levels 3 and 4 apprenticeships.
As a qualified and experienced Digital Marketing Assessor/Trainer, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary up to £30000
- 25 days+ holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Business Mileage.
This position is very unique, as there is limited travel. You will be using online platforms for the delivery and assessment of the qualification. You will be working from home, usually 4 days per week, with 1 day per week being out in the field carrying out testing and invigilation.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Trainer/Assessor:
- Support apprentices within the academy associated with the marketing programmes
- Deliver inspiring training and coaching sessions to groups and individual learners in a range of subject areas including social media, coding, Google Analytics and copywriting
- Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the entire learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification. Contact will be varied and might include face to face, email, Skype, webinars etc.
- Observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard to reflect the learner's qualification and meet the needs of the qualification. Provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience.
Skills and Experience Required for the Digital Marketing Assessor/Tutor:
- Assessors Qualification, e.g. A1, D32, D33, or TAQA or willing to work towards
- Recognised Teaching Qualification would be desirable- PTLLS
- Previous experience working in a marketing/digital marketing environment
- Qualification in marketing, advertising, business or similar qualification
- Proven track record in achieving Targets and Quality Standards
- Full UK Driving License and own transport, with flexibility to travel
For further information please contact Pertemps Newcastle on .
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Keywords: Digital Marketing Assessor, Digital Marketing Trainer, A1, D32, D33, TAQA, CAVA, Digital training, Marketing, Advertising, Coach