Management Tutor/Apprenticeship Assessor
We are currently supporting a highly reputable Training Providers that have won a new contract to deliver L3 and L5 Management Programmes
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor with experience of delivering Level 3 and 5 Management Programmes.
Maximum caseloads are 35 and excellent opportunities to progress into Management.
This company offer a starting salary between £25000-£30000, Pension Scheme, 23 days holidays, and a wide range of other benefits. As a Management Assessor you will also receive business mileage, which is paid from home.
This is a field-based position, which will require travel to visit the learners in their workplace
Typical duties of the Management Assessor/Tutor will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Management Apprenticeships/ ILM Qualifications up to level 5, including functional skills where applicable
- Delivery of qualifications in a classroom setting and on a 1 to 1 basis.
- Setting key objectives, course work and reviewing with the learner on a monthly basis
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Management Tutor:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Ideally hold a Recognised Management Qualification - ILM/CMI or educated to degree level.
- Vocational competence within Management with retail being an advantage.
- Experience of delivering and assessing Management Qualifications to L5
- Delivery of functional skills in Maths & English
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Management Tutor