We are currently supporting one of the UK's leading training providers.
We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor with experience of delivering up to L5 Programmes.
This Training provider delivers a wide range of apprenticeships within Financial, Accountancy and Business Training to companies throughout England.
This company offer a starting salary of up £26000, Pension Scheme, 25 days holidays, Life Insurance and a wide range of other benefits. As a Management Assessor you will also receive business mileage of 36 pence per mile.
This is a home-based position where duties of the Apprenticeship Tutor will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Management Apprenticeships up to level 5, including functional skills where applicable
- Setting key objectives, course work and reviewing with the learner on a monthly basis
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTTLS or equivalent
- Vocational competence within Management
- Experience of delivering and assessing Management Qualifications to L5
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, AAT, Accountancy, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer