We are currently supporting one of the UK leading Training Providers.
Location: West Midlands
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor with experience of delivering Apprenticeship Programmes:
This company offer a starting salary of up £26000, Pension Scheme, Healthcare, Pension, Laptop and a wide range of other benefits. As a Management Assessor you will also receive business mileage.
This is a home-based position where duties of the Apprenticeship Tutor will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Apprenticeships in Management, Customer Services, Business Administration and functional skills where applicable
- Setting key objectives, course work and reviewing with the learner on a monthly basis
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets and support with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress and coaching them through to the End Point Assessment
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Management Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTTLS or equivalent
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT at Level 2 or Equivalent(Desirable)
- Experience of delivering Management Programmes up to level 5, alongside L3 in Customer Services, Business Administration and Team Leading
- Vocational competence within Management
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Assessor, Apprenticeship Assessor, NVQ Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Management Trainer, Management Assessor, Customer Service Assessor, Trainer Assessor, ILM Level 3, Ilm Level 5, CMI, Coach