Trainer Assessor- Plumbing and Gas
We are currently supporting one of the UK leading Training Providers.
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
This company offer a starting salary of up £35000, 29 days+bank holiday, Pension and Business Mileage.
We are looking for a Trainer/Assessing with experience of training and teaching Plumbing and Gas subjects.
Duties of the Trainer/Assessor- Plumbing and Gas will include:
- Supporting a caseload of learners who are undertaking Apprenticeships to L3 in Plumbing and Gas Qualifications, alongside functional skills where applicable.
- Setting key objectives, course work and reviewing with the learner on a monthly basis
- Supporting the development of the course material and ensuring compliance with awarding body's
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Plumbing and Gas Trainer/ Assessor:
- Ideally Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- It would be highly desirable if the candidates holds recognised industry qualifications with Plumbing and Gas
- Extensive employment history as a Plumber and Gas Engineer, ideally being time served Apprentice
- Experience of training and teaching Plumbing and Gas Courses
- Knowledge and experience of Plumbing and Gas Principles
- Full UK driving license.
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, Plumber, Plumbing, Gas Engineer, Boiler Engineer, Gas Safe registered