Trainer Assessor- Mechanical Engineering
We are currently supporting one of the UK leading Training Providers.
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
This company offer a starting salary of up £32758, 25 days+bank holiday, Pension and Business Mileage.
We are looking for a Trainer/Assessing with experience of training and teaching Mechanical Engineering subjects.
Duties of the Trainer/Assessor- Mechanical Engineering will include:
- Supporting a caseload of learners who are undertaking Apprenticeships to L3 in Mechanical Engineering, alongside functional skills where applicable.
- Setting key objectives, course work and reviewing with the learner on a monthly basis
- Supporting the development of the course material and ensuring compliance with awarding body's
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Mechanical Engineering Trainer/ Assessor:
- Ideally Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- It would be highly desirable if the candidates holds a HNC or above in Mechanical Engineering
- Extensive employment history within Mechanical Engineering, ideally being time served Apprentice
- Experience of training and teaching Mechanical Engineering Courses
- Knowledge and experience of Mechanical Engineering Principles
- Full UK driving license.
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Trainer, Coach