Apprenticeship Assessor- Hertfordshire
We are currently supporting a highly reputable Training Providers that have won a new contract to deliver Apprenticeship Programmes
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Trainer/Coach with experience of supporting learners who are working towards apprenticeships in Business Admin, Customer Services, Team Leading and Management.
This company offer a starting salary up to £32000, Pension Scheme, 25 days holidays + and a wide range of other benefits. As an Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor you will also receive business mileage which is paid from home at 45 pence mile.
This position is a home based role and you will also travel to a variety of different clients within Herts, Bedfordshire and Cambridge.
Typical duties of the Apprenticeship Assessor will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Apprenticeship Qualifications in Business Admin, Customer Services, Team Leading, Management and Functional Skills
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the different Apprenticeship Programmes.
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Retail Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Experience of coaching and assessing in Apprenticeships to Level 3
- Experience and knowledge of new apprenticeship standards and End Point Assessment
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, Coach/Trainer, Assessor, Management Trainer, Management Tutor, Management Assessor, Retail Assessor, Business Admin, Customer Service Practitioner