Apprenticeship Assessor- North West
We are currently supporting a highly reputable Training Providers that have won a new contract to deliver Apprenticeship Programmes in Management and Retail
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Trainer/Coach with experience of supporting learners who are working towards apprenticeships in Management and Retail.
This company offer a starting salary up to £32000, Pension Scheme, 25 days holidays + and a wide range of other benefits. As an Apprenticeship Assessor in Management and Retail you will also receive business mileage which is paid from home at 45 pence mile.
This position is a home based role and you will also travel to a variety of different clients within the North West
Typical duties of the Apprenticeship Assessor will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Apprenticeship Qualifications in Management up to level 5, Retail L3 and Functional Skills
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the Management and Retail Apprenticeship Programmes.
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Management Apprenticeship Assessor
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Ideally hold a Recognised Management Qualification - ILM/CMI or educated to degree level.
- Vocational competence within Management.
- Experience of coaching and assessing in Management and Retail Qualifications.
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Management Tutor, Management Assessor, ILM Level 5, CMI Level 5, Retail Assessor