We are currently supporting a highly reputable Training Providers that have won a new contract to deliver L3 and L5 Management Programmes
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Management Assessor/Coach with experience of supporting Level 3 and 5 Management Programmes.
This company offer a starting salary up to £32000, Pension Scheme, 25 days holidays + and a wide range of other benefits. As an Apprenticeship Assessor in Management you will also receive business mileage which is paid from home.
Typical duties of the Management Assessor/Coach will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Management Qualifications up to level 5, including functional skills where applicable
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the Management Apprenticeship Programme.
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Apprenticeship Assessor- Management:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Ideally hold a Recognised Management Qualification - ILM/CMI or educated to degree level.
- Vocational competence within Management.
- Experience of coaching and assessing in Management Qualifications to L5
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTLLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Management Tutor, Management Assessor, ILM Level 5, CMI Level 5