Exciting opportunity to work in a centralised Payroll team for a leading international infrastructure business.
As Payroll Team Manager, you will be responsible for a team processing high volume monthly and weekly payrolls.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of service against defined SLAs
- Workload management and prioritisation for the team
- Day to day leadership and support
- Continuous improvement across operational processes and procedures
- Making sure quality checks are carried out and service issues resolved effectively
- Effective communication across the business
Candidates should have:
- Relevant experience within a fast paced, high volume payroll environment
- Strong organisationand planning skills
- Excellent customer service focus and problem solving skills
- Ability to show leadership and management skills
Salary package up to £30,000pa plus benefits. Office hours.