Highly successful, specialist company is seeking to appoint a Project Administrator to join its growing team.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to work as part of a busy team along with a competitive salary c£17500-18,000pa plus benefits package.
The position will take responsibility for all aspects of Project Administration including:
- Processing projects files, raising acknowledgements to clients.
- Compiling and coordinating project files and documents
- Updating project trackers and producing project reports
- Ensuring filing systems are in place and quality controls adhered to
- Systems administration including updating system files
- Meetings coordination including taking minutes
- Preparation of presentations and meeting information
- Travel booking and coordination including associated documents
The successful candidate will have strong administration skills and the ability to manage a busy workload along with excellent experience of Microsoft Excel, Office, Word and CRM applications.
Candidates will ideally have experience in a similar role. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential in this role.