We have an amazing opportunity to join a reputable Management Training Consultancy.
This company has been delivering Management and Leadership Programmes for over 35 years.
This company are offering a starting salary between £28000-£40000, Pension Scheme, 25 days+ bank holidays, business mileage at 45 pence per mile and a wide range of other benefits.
This is a field-based position, which will require facilitating classroom training at the their Head office and client premises. The role will also involve visiting the learners in their workplace. The role will include some national travel and overnight stays
Typical duties of the Management Coach/Tutor will include:
- Train, coach and deliver new apprenticeship standards in Leadership and Management up to level 5 through a combination of online delivery, face to face delivery and observations.
- Facilitating residential training days, outdoor training and team building activities
- Support learners with Functional Skills in Maths and English to level 2 where applicable.
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the Management Apprenticeship Programme
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills, experience and qualifications required for the Apprenticeship Assessor- Management
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Ideally hold a recognised Management Qualification - ILM/CMI or educated to degree level
- Vocational competence within Management
- Experience of coaching and assessing in Management Qualifications to L5
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTLLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Management Tutor, Management Assessor, ILM Level 5, CMI Level 5