Data Processor/Records Information Assistant
Hourly rate: £8.29 - £8.86 per hour
Our client, an electricity distribution company based in Shiremoor is seeking a Records Information Assistant who will be responsible for the processing of all enquiries related to Safe Digging Plans.
This is a full time temporary position up until the end of September 2019 with the possibility of getting extended. The starting date for this role is 8th April 2019 and is paying between £8.29 and £8.86 depending on experience.
The successful candidate must have proficient IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining Northern Powergrid information within the bounds of the Company requirements.
- Maintaining and process the information requirements associated with Safe Digging practices.
- Assist with the maintenance of data to fulfill the requirements of ESQCR/RRP.
- Good organisational skills, be self-motivated and be able to work well in a team or as a lone worker
- Good communicator both verbally and written
- General data input experience
- Working to strict deadlines and targets
- Ability to use initiative for problem solving
- An understanding of the requirements for good Customer Service
The hours of work are Monday to Friday between 8:30am till 17:00pm with a 30 minute lunch. The company offer free onsite parking and can also be reached easily by public transport (metro/bus).
If you have the relevant skills and experience we'd love to hear from you.