We are currently recruiting for a highly professional and experienced Training Provider.
This Training Provider are Ofsted rated GOOD.
This training provider provides a wide range of work based learning programmes which include Apprenticeships, Bespoke Training and ESF Funded courses
As an experienced Business Development Manager, you can expect:
- Salary between £25000-£30000+ excellent bonus scheme
- Flexibility to work from home with travel required to Head Office
- Travel Expenses
- Pension Scheme
- Career Opportunities
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Management with experience of selling Management Training Programmes, Apprenticeships or Learning and Development Solutions.
This Training Provider has a great reputation. They deliver a wide range of Programmes including apprenticeships and commercial training programmes to companies throughout England.
Main duties of the Business Development Manager will include:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective clients to generate new business opportunities
- Generating and attending own appointments to discuss how the Apprenticeship Levy works, carrying out Training Needs Analysis and explaining the benefits of Apprenticeships and bespoke training Programmes.
- Selling additional Training programmes which include European Social Funding courses and Learning and Development solutions to external clients.
- Forging new networks, through Business Development techniques, cold calling, Lead generation, marketing campaigns and social media, i.e. LinkedIn
- Working to set sales targets in the form of apprenticeship starts and commercial revenue
- Attending networking seminars, breakfast meetings
- Target growth through effective Key Account Management
- Support with Bids and Proposals and taking the lead on presentations and seminar delivery
- Ensuring enrolment and IAG to learners follows company procedure
Skills and Experience Required for the position of Business Development Manager:
- Proven track record of selling Leadership and Management Programmes which include Apprenticeships and commercial Training Programmes
- Up to date knowledge of how apprenticeships and funding works for Levy and Non Levy Clients
- Demonstrates a proven track record in new business development and territory sales management
- Extensive experience in Account Management and developing new clients from a cold start
- Demonstrates evidence of exceeding sales targets through cold calling, lead generation and new Business Development
- Up to date knowledge of Social media platforms such as LinkedIn Facebook, Twitter etc
- Experience of preparing and presenting to Senior Management
- Full UK Driving license with own car
This position is being managed by Newcastle Pertemps. Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer
For more information please contact Simon Atkins.
Keywords: Sales, Business Development, Employer Engagement, Apprenticeships, NVQ, Account Manager, Account Management, Trailblazers, Sales Executive, Telesales, Lead Generation, Apprenticeship Levy, Funding, Learning and Development, Leadership and Management, Commercial Training Programmes