We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Sales Advisor/Business Development Executive to join a highly reputable Training Provider.
This is an excellent opportunity as this Training Provider have recently won a multi-million pound contract to deliver Employability and Distance Learning Programmes.
The position of the Employer Engagement /Business Development Executive is an office based role at either the Manchester or Rotherham Offices.
As a Sales Advisor you can expect to receive a salary of up to £21000 with an OTE of £30000, 23 days+public holidays and pension scheme.
The Sales Advisor will be responsible for prospecting new business and introducing a wide range of free training courses. This training provider offer a wide range of distance learning training programmes which are designed to upskill and enhance employee knowledge within their chosen sector. These are usually 12 week programmes which they can complete from home.
Main duties of the Sales /Business Development Advisor will include:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective clients to generate new business opportunities
- Confirming client eligibility
- Generating appointments for the Business Development Managers
- Advising clients on training programmes and how they work
- Forging new networks, through business development techniques, cold calling, lead generation, marketing campaigns and social media, i.e. LinkedIn
- Working to set sales targets in the form of new learner starts per month
- Administering client correspondence and confirming appointments
Skills and experience required for the position of Business Development/Sales Advisor:
- Proven track record of achieving targets within a telephone based role
- Experience of selling Business Services and appointment making
- Knowledge of Training Programmes, Learning and Development would be highly desirable
- Excellent all round IT Skills including Word, Excel, Outlook
This position is being managed by Newcastle Pertemps.For more information please contact Simon Atkins.
Keywords: Sales, Business Development, Employer Engagement, Apprenticeships, NVQ, Account Manager, Account Management, Sales Executive, Telesales, Lead Generation, Apprenticeship Levy, Funding, Learning and Development, Recruitment Consultant