Our client based in Lough borough looking for Bench Hand Joiners to join their ever expanding team.
Successful candidates will report to the Workshop manager.
The purpose of these roles is to work efficiently within the quality guidelines to complete all projects within the desired time frame.
Key responsibilities and skills needed are;-
- Understanding of Drawings and Materials within certain specifications
- Achieve job completion within the given time frames
- Report any concerns or technical problems to line management
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Assist in any area of the business as required
- Must have experience within the industry for 5 years
If you think you have the skills and experience to be considered for this role then please email a copy of your CV to Tonia.Dilena@Pertemps.co.uk or apply online now!