Pertemps Derby is currently recruiting for our Client based in Denby area for an experienced Warehouse Administrator.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Perpetual Inventory (PI checking) ensuring stock levels are recorded
- Updating SAGE where necessary and do the necessary transactions to correct stock level in the system.
- Ordering products from third party warehouse.
- Supporting Stock Controller
- Be keen with a willingness to learn new skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a good basic level of numeracy and literacy
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Be a strong team player
- Have the ability and willingness to solve problems through to completion
- Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative
- Be able to effectively plan and prioritise daily workloads
Full time hours, Monday to Friday, you have to be flexible to work on shifts.
Pay rate is £8.41 per hour.
If you are interested please email us your CV.