An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and diverse client based in the NG9 area of Nottingham.
The successful candidate will design and implement a strategic business plan, that develops the sales opportunity for existing business and an exciting new product.
Successful completion of pre-employment screening including credit referencing, employment referencing and CRB check
- Recruitment to expand an existing sales team
- Manage the sales team, enabling the achievement of sales targets
- Lead, coach and develop the team to be the best they can be.
- Accountable for -
- Commercial awareness and business growth
- Financial and performance awareness
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience of working in sales and operations roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence to lead, motivate, inspire team into excellence
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail, highly numerate and commercially aware
Willing to travel extensively across the Group and Nationally to enable growth of the business.
Please call direct or click to apply.