An exciting opportunity to join a leading NG15 based client as a Customer Demand Coordinator on a 4 month Fixed Term contract.
Starting 11th March 2019 (interviews taking place 11-18th February)
The purpose of the role is to support management of customer demand placed, due to planned catalogue pricing changes and potential circumstance of stock availability issues following EU exit
- Manage customer demand.
- Maintenance of data base, spread sheet or other in house data records
- Communicate cancellations and reductions.
- Liaise with Stock Inventory colleagues to obtain advice of stock availability
- Liaise with Customer Service colleagues and Service Managers
Key skills and requirements
- IT literacy
- Work on own initiative
- Problem solving and resourcefulness
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Planning, prioritisation and management of workload
Onsite parking available
Please call direct on 01332 363000 or click to apply