An exciting opportunity to join a DE74 based Aviation client on a Temporary contact(6-9 months) as Human resources Administrator (specifically focussing on Recruitment for there Apprenticeship programme)
Working as part of a friendly and successful team your main duties will include -
- Process the onboard recruitment to support the Apprenticeship programme for 2019, this will include all legislation covering AWR
- Complete pre-employment checks, schedule, prepare and assist at interviews and updating the electronic staff records.
- Liaising with Training Providers and Apprentices direct
- Ensuring all HR files are up to date/Monthly reports
- Preparing contracts/offers
- Supporting HR manager with ad hoc tasks and general recruitment
- Experience within HR and onboard recruitment is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
- Strong team and supportive work ethic
- Extensive experience working in a professional office environment.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT skills ( MS Excel and word)
Please call direct on 01332 363000or click to apply.