An exciting opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Administrator to join a leading manufacturing client based in the NG15 area on a Temporary basis.
- As a Customer Scheduler/Supply chain Administrator you will be expected to undertake the following duties:
- Service the needs of customers by resolving customer scheduling.
- Ensure that Customer Orders are manged within set SLA's
- Monitor Customer Orders flagging issues to manager.
Working hours Mon-Thur 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 1pm
- Strong Excel and Power Point Skills (V Look ups & pivots essential)
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and follow up
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and Flexible
- Experience within and Engineering/Manufacturing environment is an and advantage
Pay rate £12.50 P/H
Free onsite parking available.
Please click apply or call Natalie to discuss on 01332 363000, alternatively please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org