We are currently recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join our client based in Dudley.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your role will be to analyse the manufacturing process within the production plant. Establish run rates of machines against the determined targets and drive improvements and efficiencies. Following processes through from goods in, manufacturing and dispatch using continuous improvement tools and lean manufacturing methods.
You will be responsible for leading projects, training and motivating personnel in understanding new principles and techniques.
Duties will include:
- Collecting and analysing data.
- Defining performance targets.
- Lead the initiatives for improvement of the plant.
- Following lean principles in order to take out costs.
- Identifying weaknesses in process, equipment or people.
- Using KPI reports and communicating with Operations Manager.
- Work along side planning staff to achieve the production plans.
- Leasing with quality to ensure machine and process capability is in line with standards.
Minimum requirement of HNC qualification in associated engineering discipline.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please click apply for immediate consideration