£16000 - £18000 per annum
£18000 - £20000 per annum
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Job Title: Receptionist / Team Secretary
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000
As the Receptionist / Team Secretary you will be responsible for providing effective and efficient reception and administrative support for visitors and employees within our Leicester Office. The role will require you to have regular contact with Visitors and the company Partners, therefore a high level of customer service with a strong 'can do' attitude is essential. Do you have any experience working within a Receptionist / Administration role? Are you competent using MS Windows based software including Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint and Adobe Professional? If the answer is YES, we may have just the perfect role for you.
- Producing reports, lists, letters, minutes, etc.
- Preparation of specifications, tender documents, submissions and presentation documents
- Raising Fees/Purchase Orders
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the correct person or department
- Answering enquiries in person, by phone and email
- Managing the meeting room booking system
- Managing the visitors book
- Sorting all ingoing and outgoing post
- Arranging couriers.
- Carry out binding and photocopying as required
- Arrange and prepare any drinks (tea/coffee etc.) and any lunches required for client meetings or training sessions etc.
- Managing office supplies / stationary
- First Aider (external training will be provided if required)
- Internal QA Auditor (Internal training will be provided if required)
- Competent knowledge and experience with all MS Windows based software including Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint and Adobe Professional (importing, adapting and exporting PDFs)
- Excellent communications skills
In return you will benefit from a relaxed working environment, 25 holiday days plus bank holidays, private healthcare and life insurance.