£16000 - £18000 per annum
£18000 - £20000 per annum
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a thriving business in Leicester, for an experienced Sales Administrator of staff to join a growing organisation. If you are motivated individual with great attention to detail then we want to hear from you.
As the Sales Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with Customers to arrange deliveries.
- Check site survey information; raise /amend fitting orders for Service Provider
- Ensure all orders are input & updated on the relevant matrix.
- Process and monitor agreement forms.
- Process and monitor Supply Agreements.
- Monitor and update system.
- Generating reports.
- Check and process Business Agreement Forms.
- Handling Customer Complaints.
- Liaise with Marketing to provide information sent by customers.
- Setting up new accounts.
- Amend customer account details when requested.
- Process incoming telephone/postal/faxed & emailed orders.
- Manage clients delivery expectations.
- Liaise with warehouse regarding deliveries and amend delivery notes when necessary.
- Maintain filing system.
- Strong multitasking skills, providing cover for any absent members of the Team as and when requested
- The ideal Person will have the following:
- Previous experience within an administrative position.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional rapport building skills.
- The ability to pick up bespoke systems.
- Experience in order processing and data entry.
- Ideally experience using SAGE 50.
In return you will receive a relaxed working environment, on the job training and a chance to progress.
Interested? Click 'apply' now for an immediate interview!