£10 - £12 per hour
£30 - £36 per annum
Job Title: Contracts Engineer
Salary: £27,000 - £33,000 + Benefits
Sector: Engineering Oil/Gas
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contracts engineer to join a thriving organisation based in Leicestershire.
As the Contracts Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Technical review of orders.
- Ensuring all sub orders fully meet customer requirements.
- Liaising with sales, purchasing and quality departments.
- Issue of sub orders to company suppliers.
- Managing any issues that may arise with client orders/accounts,
The ideal contracts engineer will have the following:
- Experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Outstanding written and communication skills.
- A recognised qualification in mechanical engineering is desirable.
Interested? Click 'apply' now for an immediate interview!