Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 dependent upon experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our Client. Having experienced significant growth they are now looking for a Marketing Manager to lead and revolutionise the marketing strategy and activities of the business. As the Marketing Manager you will be expected to develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the entire organisation in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Further responsibilities include:
· Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
· Managing a team of 4.
· Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
· Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
· Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
· Reporting to the board on a regular basis.
· Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
· Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
· Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
· Advance knowledge of Google analytics
· Knowledge of SEO
· Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
· Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
· Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
· Attending National and International trade shows.
· Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
· Improving our online and digital presence.
· Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
· Heading up the catalogue publications
· Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
· Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
If you're interested please click 'apply' today.