We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join a busy Transport team in Beaumont Leys, Leicester.
The main responsibilities for this role are:-
- Accurate collation of various reports
- Raise purchase orders for requirements within the transport area, to include vans and all LGV
- Collation on receipt of all fuel and transport contractor purchase order numbers
- To collate on a weekly basis the network mileage returns from all network sites,
- To process all vehicle driving fines upon receipt at the national hub for all locations
- To request and process any authorised cheque requests from contracted suppliers or PCN's
- Administration of requests from the network upon receipt for adding vehicles to the LBTS and dealing with annual permit renewals
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and colleagues where required to ensure a world class service is delivered
- Any other administrative tasks as directed by Fleet Administration and Resource Manager
Successful candidates will have experience in providing high quality customer service in a service industry, with logistics being preferable.
Excel skills are required as well as excellent written English and telephone manner. Experience in a Transport Administration role would be advantageous.
Please apply today!