Location: Coalville, Leicestershire
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 08.30 – 16.30
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000
As a Financial Analyst, you will be spending most of your time identifying, analysing and checking data to then build reports from.
The role of Financial Analyst will ideally suit someone who has a finance/accounting background or accounts payable and is looking for the next step in their career to go into more of the reporting side of things.
The ideal person will have the drive to really want to build a career and be keen to learn about new software as part of your role (the business will support and train you to do this as part of the role).
We are looking for someone who is AAT qualified or working their way towards this or CIMA currently.
• Run, validate and distribute reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to strict deadlines
• Identify data corrections and manage changes with IT
• Ensure data security at all times
• Providing any ad-hoc reports on request from internal and external stakeholders
• Manage support tickets that you have logged with IT
• Attendance in meetings with stakeholders to discuss any management information issues/queries or reports
• Prepare and discuss ‘Commercial Reviews' with contract managers on a monthly basis for all contracts
• To attend/audit depot stock takes – this involves site visits.
• To assist in collecting debt.
• To create & change vendor accounts in SAP
Advanced Microsoft Excel
Confidence and strong communication skills as you will often be speaking to stakeholders and customers of the business.
Effective communication and negotiation skills
High standard of presentation skills and strong attention to detail
Strong people skills in this stand-alone role
Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
Qlik View or Qlik Sense would also be an advantage but training will be given.
We are looking to arrange interviews asap so if you feel the above is a good fit for you please apply now