Motor Trade – Well known manufacturer dealership
Salary: £35,000 basic, OTE £60,000 - £70,000
1 day off in the week and alternate days off at the weekend on alternate weekends
8.30am-7pm mon – fri
8.30am – 6pm Sat
10am – 6pm Sun
Reputable and well-established Main Car dealership.
An opportunity due to expansion now exists for an experienced, proactive, and professional Automotive Main Dealer Sales Manager, covering New and Used cars
They are looking for a candidate who has a strong working knowledge of F&I, previous management experience of a sales team and a supervisory proven track record in motor trade sales to join their already successful team.
• Sales volumes and margins on finance, warranty and credit protection insurance products.
• Support and develop all Sales Executives to maximise performance.
• Ensure that compliance is enforced and that it meets all the obligations relating to the customer experience and to the manufacturers standards.
• Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity.
• Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer.
• Recent Main Car Dealer experience as a Sales Manager
• Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills and highly organised.
• Be receptive to new ways of doing things.
• A full driving licence and able to work weekends.
Our client offers a fantastic package and other benefits!! A stable work history and track record of success will further strengthen your application and be looked favourably upon.
Main Dealer Motor Trade experience is essential