BUSINESS MANAGER – MOTOR TRADE
Our Client is looking for an experienced Business Manager/Transaction Manager to work in their dealership. The role requires you to identify, based on individual suitability and requirements, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers and meet agreed profitability targets.
Salary: £23,000 basic OTE £55,000
As a Business Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
• Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale
• Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
• Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
• Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
• Supporting the Sales Manager to deliver and drive new and used car sales volumes
• Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
• Qualifying customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
• Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager and Brand Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a solid work background with a minimum of 2 years' experience at a franchise dealership, with excellent communication and customer service skills and be computer literate.
Business Manager / Retail Manager / Sales Controller / Transaction Manager
Job Type: Full-time includes weekends
• car sales: 2 years (Required)
• business manager/sales controller: 1 years (Required)
• Full UK Driving Licence (Required)