IT Developer/Systems Development Analyst
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Mon – Fri 08.30 – 16.30
We are looking for a software support developer to work from head office in Coalville. If you are highly motivated, enthusiastic and keen to join an innovative development team, we want to hear from you.
• Relevant degree or equivalent in software development
• Or at least 3 – 5+ years of work experience in a professional environment with experience in the following areas:
- Java Script
- Microsoft SQL Server (including a technical understanding of TSQL and XML)
- VB .NET
• Responsible for the support, maintenance and development of new and existing applications by translating software requirements into concise and robust programming code.
• Work closely with users at all levels to identify, analyse, resolve and document reported defects or requirements.
• Write software to written technical specifications.
• Record details of any changes made with adherence to strict source control practices.
You will also provide assistance to internal and external users in identifying and resolving issues with existing systems or process and commercial applications such as Microsoft© Office products.
• Perform day-to-day monitoring and maintenance tasks.
• Other IT related tasks as delegated by the Systems Development Manager.
• Financial and numeracy skills including high levels of accuracy
• Strong organisational skills including proven ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Respect for confidentiality and integrity of information
• Punctual and well presented