Job Title: Internal Account Manager
Salary: £20,000 PA + bonus
As an Account Manager, you will be a key contact to a network of dealers, large accounts, as well as individual clients in your territory. You will work alongside management and field representatives in your area to drive sales results for the business and record this into the company’s CRM system. You will be on hand to assist customers with general enquiries and product information, as well as communicating special offers.
This role involves 50% sales and 50% account management.
- To maintain, develop and grow the sales
- To have close contact with all clients ensuring excellent customer service levels.
- To efficiently plan all calls on a weekly basis through the CRM database with the support of the CRM Team Leader.
- To provide accurate analysis of all calls, on CRM by the specified deadline.
- To report competitor activity and market changes.
- Maintain Customer CRM Files
- Manage Incoming Customer Calls.
- Process customer orders through dealers efficiently and offer feedback to customer.
- Aid New Business Development/in-line with Marketing Strategy.
- Working with CRM Team Leader to drive promotional exercises to target groups and increase market share.
You must be computer literate with proven experience in account management, sales and/or customer service role. You will possess excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload. This role will suit somebody who is solution focused, and has a positive, proactive and professional approach to their work.
Benefits of the Role
- A quarterly bonus scheme
- 28 holidays
- Free car-parking
- Generous pension plan
- Cash health scheme
- Flexible working hours