Internal Sales Executive
Based around the Loughborough area
£19,000 - £21,000 basic + quarterly bonus
My client is looking for someone who can make a positive and professional contribution to their growing team as an internal Sales Executive. Ideally someone who has strong technical knowledge.
• Build business and relationships with existing and new distributors
• Process & progress chase orders – received by telephone, fax or email
• Provide effective telesales support to distributors
• Investigate and respond to distributor & end user queries
• Coordinate activities between the sales office and all other departments
• Progress and chase back orders
• Maintain customer database
• Participate in pro-active sales campaigns to meet sales targets
• Participate in Internal and External Sales Meetings as required
• Liaise with Accounts, Purchasing, Marketing, Service & Warehouse
• Ad hoc projects as assigned
• Provide daily call reports of activity
• Promptly act upon customer requests, problems, issues and follow up to ensure customer is satisfied with conclusion
• Ensure accuracy and positivity, in all customer communication.
• To assist in overdue payment chasing for any accounts when appropriate.
• Monitor spending by customers in relation to their credit limits with SIP.
• Organise marketing promotions & offers
• Research & compile list of new prospect customers to target
• External customer visits if required
• Provide quotes for clients.
• Targeted sales bonus scheme
• 20 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
• 3 month probation period
• Company pension scheme
• Full job training provided
• Full health and safety induction and training provided
• Free onsite company parking
• Generous break entitlement
• Monday to Friday – 40 hours - 8:30am to 5:00pm (Overtime available periodically)