Up to £45,000
Core business hours (flexibility required)
Based at site you will be an experienced Warehouse Manager, assisting the Senior Management Team to implement, lead and develop the warehouse operation. Delivering exceptional service to our customers you will be a highly motivated individual, with excellent organisational skills and know how to inspire and motivate others.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Overall delivery of the daily operating plan for all customers across the site to required cost and SLA’s
• Effective management and communication of operational change
• Ensure depot adheres to/surpasses agreed SLA and KPI’s
• To promote proactive people management responses to change issues and initiatives to enable the depot to fulfil its responsibility to staff or, in pursuit of site or organisational aims and objectives
• Coach and mentor team members and actively contribute to the identification of individual and depot training and development needs to meet organisational objective.
• To manage a cohesive and effective management team, achieving consistency between shifts (24/7 Operation)
• Involved in disciplinary and grievances when required with the support of Human Resources.
• To continually improve deficiencies and identify operational improvements.
• Develop the team to encourage and achieve continuous improvement methodologies in order to improve the profitability, service and efficiency of the site
• Challenge current operating practices and implement initiatives that will value add.
• Ensure systems and procedures are ‘Fit for Purpose’ in order to deliver high performance
• To attend and contribute to depot groups and wider Company meetings, for example, the Health and Safety Committee, etc. To advise on the people and system implications, issues and responses to further the group’s strategies and objectives.
• Ensure strong and visible leadership in all aspects of Health and Safety management
• Initial point of contact for customers at site level for Operational communication list is not exhaustive, and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.
- Significant experienced and with a proven track record in warehousing and customer management
• Enthusiasm, drive and commitment
• A demonstrable track record in managing high volume, service driven warehouse operations for Customers
• Track record of working closely with customers and able to illustrate examples of how they have managed such relationships
• Demonstrate the ability of change management within an operational environment
• Excellent communication skills, ability to converse at all levels both internally and with customers
• Should be a successful leader of teams and have positive personal qualities and attributes
• PC literate with the ability to produce spreadsheets and presentation material
• WMS experience
• 3PL experience necessary – Multi Client
• Change Management
• Room for internal growth/scope – Potential to develop into a larger role
• Experience managing conflicting priorities
• Evidence of managing developing teams
• Proven track record of progression within a FMCG environment
My client offers 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks. Interested? Please click ‘apply today’ or call 0116 255 4641 and speak to Shanice!