An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Class 2 ADR Drivers to work for one of the most prestigious companies based in Rotherham, Sheffield. You will be issued with complete PPE including anti-static uniform personally embroided (name) with company logo. The company offer continuous work related training programmes which in some cases count towards driver CPC modules.
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
As the Class 2 ADR Driver your duties will include:
- Multi dropping approximately 15-20 drops per day delivering gas cylinders to customers in around the area;
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
Full training will be given on-site prior to start.
This is a temporary (ongoing) position on a full time basis, including an occasional weekend rota as this is 7 day a week operation.
To be successful as a Class 2 ADR Drivers you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 (in packages) is essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
In return you will receive a starting salary of £11.45 per hour Basic rate including all breaks to be paid. OT is available after 8hrs daily paid at time and one half, plus weekend enhancement also (Saturday £17.18 per hour and Sunday £22.90 per hour.) Breaks are also paid.
PAYE Drivers are also entitled to Holiday pay.