Pertemps client, a well-known Public Sector organisation based in Livingston is seeking to recruit Customer Service Adviser on an F/T temporary basis.
Purpose of the role:
To provide effective customer service to the various elements within the department
Your new role/Duties:
The Contact Centre deals with customer communication via E-mail, Faxes, Text Phone and over 30,000 telephone calls per month. The post holder will be adaptable, computer literate and an enthusiastic team player with a commitment to Excellent Customer Service. The post holder will need to be able to cope with a busy, changing environment and demonstrate willingness to learn and evolve with other services as they develop
- The post holder must have excellent analytical, organisational and negotiation skills.
- The post holder requires skills in IT systems and computer packages and a high degree of competence in this area is required.
- The post holder also requires being fully conversant with call centre practice and being able to progress within a target performance environment.
- The post holder will remain calm, empathetic whilst remaining assertive within a very busy, demanding and challenging environment
- The post holder must be able to remain focused on ongoing situations whilst working in a busy environment and give their full attention to a situation.
- The post holder must be able to recognise the need for, and be able to appropriately follow and adhere to guidelines and legislation when appropriate to do so.
- The post holder must have excellent communication skills and be able to articulate clearly.
- The post holder must have excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- The post holder must be able to build rapport with customers showing empathy and understanding while maintaining a calm approach to resolving Customers enquires at first point of contact.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please send CV's to Edinburgh@pertemps.co.uk