We are delighted to be working on a new exciting opportunity within the Public Sector. This role would particularly suit someone who has exceptional researching, report drafting, analytical and general administration and organisational skills.
- £12.15 per hour
- Full time, Monday to Friday
The successful post holder will support a high profile consultation exercise which has been created to gauge a range of views and issues from the public and wider industry in order to develop future policies.
- To assist the coordination of pre-consultation preparations, and post consultation analysis. This will involve high levels of research in order to collate facts around issues raised.
- Determining facts collated from research and creating clear and concise documents that can be used for overall review. This will involve creating papers that will be submitted for Parliamentary discussion and therefore excellent business writing skills are required.
- To be responsible for drafting submissions to Ministers and senior officials and in managing the team's responses to Ministerial Correspondence and Parliamentary Questions
- Being involved in consultation meetings, taking notes and recording views accurately
- General administration involved with the role, such as organising catering, room booking and general events management
- Ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders with conflicting views with a neutral perspective
- Strong report drafting skills using professional business English
- Good analytical and researching skills
- Ability to manage workload and competing priorities
- Confident with working autonomously and on own initiative
- Good use of Microsoft Office
Please apply online now if you are interested or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org