Opportunities have become available to work at our well known Higher Education client on a full time temporary basis.
Offering appealing rates of pay (£10 - £12 per hour), I am looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our client and provide administrative support in a variety of different sectors.
The location is easily accessible by public transport and boasts an excellent City Centre location. If you have experience of the below skills or have transferable skills you feel could benefit our client, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply now!
- Provide administrative support to ensure activities are carried out accurately and according to plan
- Data entry: create and maintain records, standard reports and spreadsheets to ensure information is up to date, easy to access and accurate
- Carry out filing of information to ensure it is stored accurately following relevant procedures
- Provide quality customer service and ensuring queries are dealt with promptly
- Carrying out basic numerical calculations
- Communicate with external and internal staff
- Communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word/excel)
- Excellent customer service
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible working approach. Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Able to work to tight deadlines