Pertemps Scotland Ltd are delighted to be working with our public sector client in Edinburgh City Centre to recruit for a Mechanical Engineer on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be working full time (36 hours) Monday - Friday. The rate of pay will be dependant upon experience.
The successful candidate will be undertaking the following:
- Mechanical design work using AutoCAD and IES
- Putting jobs out to tender
- Managing works on site
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Analysing heating, ventilation, hot water, cold water and drainage systems
- Development of briefs
- Producing reports, calculations, specifications and drawings
- Attending client, design team and contractor meetings
You should hold a degree in Engineering and be a member of CIBSE or IMechE. You should also be able to demonstrate a track record of similar work.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online immediately.