Pertemps client, a well-known Public Sector organisation based in Edinburgh is seeking to recruit a Project Support Officer on a F/T temporary basis.
Purpose of the role:
To provide effective administrative support to the various elements within the department
Your new role/Duties:
- Help to organise 3 training events and Board training
- Help to support consultation events
- Help to organise any pop up consultation
- Organise further consultation events during the formal public consultation period
- Support Corporate Plan Project Advisory Group meetings
- Assist with start-up work in Development and Partnerships Directorate including Corporate plan and budget
- Any other tasks identified by the Project Manager or Director
- Maintain spreadsheet for milestones
- Our place in time monitoring work
- Candidates need proven experience of undertaking administrative roles, strong planning and organisational skills, excellent IT skills. Experience of event planning/organisation is also desirable.
- Previous Experience in a similar role
- Ability to prioritise own work load
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Strong planning and organisational skills
_ Experience of event planning desirable
What you need to do now
DUE TO THE SENSITIVE NATURE OF THE ROLE A BASIC DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND WILL BE REQUIRED DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS AT THE COST OF £25.
If you're interested in this role, please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org