Pertemps Scotland Ltd are delighted to be working with our public sector client in the Leith area of Edinburgh to recruit for Administrators on a temporary basis for up to 12 months. These positions are starting immediately and will be working Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week. The rate of pay is £11.31 per hour.
In return, you will be working in a prime location and receive a generous holiday accrual.
The successful candidates will be carrying out the following duties:
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Responding to telephone enquiries
- Providing help by directing the caller to information and guidance relating to their enquiry
- Managing all incoming correspondence by sorting, scanning and recording it on the case management system and ensuring that it is passed to the appropriate teams
- Drafting, preparing and issuing bulk correspondence, adhering to statutory and internal quality standards
- Updating databases
- Ensuring data is held appropriately
You should have a familiarity of records management and Microsoft Office.
Please note that successful applicants will be expected to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate at a cost of £25.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online immediately.