Pertemps Scotland Ltd are delighted to be working with our unique public sector client to recruit for an Information Governance Assistant to work within a small team in their office based in the West of Edinburgh. This is a temporary position that is expected to last until the end of January 2019. The rate of pay is £11.52 per hour. The hours of work are 37 hours Monday - Friday with an element of flexibility on starting and finishing times.
The successful candidate will be working to support the Team Lead with administrative duties but may also be asked to assist other teams as necessary.
You will be carrying out the following duties:
- Acting as the first point of contact by both telephone and email
- Logging any complaints or information requests on a database
- Recording updates to ongoing case work
- Pass complaints and information requests to colleagues for processing
- General administration such as printing, scanning and photocopying materials
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring mail is logged appropriately
- Monitoring multiple mailboxes, responding to enquiries appropriately
- Escalating any queries appropriately
You should have a strong track record of customer service with complaints handling experience.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online immediately.