Pertemps Scotland Ltd are delighted to be working with our public sector client in the Saughton area of Edinburgh for a Support Officer on a temporary basis for around 3 months. The successful candidate will be working on a varied and fast paced role providing cover across the business. You will be working Monday - Friday 0830 - 1700. The rate of pay is £10.06 per hour.
The successful candidate will have three main responsibilities - Reception, Mail and Registry.
You will be carrying out the following duties:
- Reception and switchboard duties
- Booking travel and recording the information
- Booking out the fleet cars and recording the details
- Assist with the recording of fleet car mileage and fuel
- Raise purchase orders through a bespoke system
- Ensure stationery stock levels are maintained
- Monitor and record maintenance faults and issues
- Mail room duties
- Arranging meetings
- Collate papers for meetings
- General administration support such as filing, photocopying, scanning and printing
Please note that the successful applicant will be expected to apply for a Disclosure Scotland certificate at a cost of £25.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online immediately.