An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our Edinburgh based clients. The client is looking for an experienced Administrator on a full time temporary basis.
£13.46 per hour
35 hours per week
Temporary contract starting ASAP potentially for 3 months
The post-holder will provide administrative support for the panel and participate in the development of written guidance for the sector in Scotland.
- To support the day to day functioning of the Panel, including preparing the cases for consideration by the panel; organising the meetings of the Panel and recording, drafting Panel reports for sign off, organising the training of the Panel members and administering the outputs from the Panel sessions;
- To support the Panel, particularly the Chair, on all aspects of external communications and policy development, including the maintenance of the Panel's website and Twitter account;
- To contribute to the development of key pieces of guidance and written support for the website, for charities and for OSCR;
- Gathering complaints evidence and reviewing complaint data trends (including data from the Fundraising Regulator);
- Establish and maintain the Panel budget and mechanism for keeping Panel up to date with finances;
- Administration of Panel expenses and payments;
- Establish MOUs and information sharing agreements with relevant key stakeholders;
- Maintains up to date records for Panel register of interests.
- Experience of delivering high quality administrative support and secretariat functions, including minute-taking;
- Experience of using content management systems and databases;
- Strong, organisational and prioritisation skills with an analytical approach to work, be able to manage multiple work streams while working under own initiative (within agreed parameters) to meet objectives;
- Highly numerate, with experience of managing finances.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- An understanding or experience of the voluntary sector and charity fundraising in Scotland and the UK;
If you are interested in the above role please apply online or send your cv to email@example.com