An exciting opportunity has opened with one of our Edinburgh based clients. The client is looking for an experienced Events Officer on a full time temporary basis.
£13.72 per hour
37 hours per week
Temporary contract starting ASAP until December
Purpose of the role
The main focus of this role is to assist with the planning and delivery of the overall programme of events and activities throughout 2019
- Support the development and delivery of 20th anniversary events and activities throughout 2019;
- leading on key elements of the 29 June celebrations and commemorations;
- liaising with wider teams on the development the afternoon events;
- liaising with partner organisations attending Event Planning and Operational Group meetings relevant to the aspects of the 20th anniversary programme that you are taking forward, attending and reporting updates to the Public Engagement Group on a regular basis;
- Assisting with the management of invitations to Members and their families and guests, identified groups, organisations and individuals who will be involved in different events and activities throughout the 20th anniversary year;
- Co-ordination of 1 July young people including travel and accommodation;
- liaising with performers, managing their requirements and co-ordinating with the Parliament's Audio Visual suppliers
Working in a dynamic and friendly team, this is a great opportunity to utilise your skills in a new environment.
If you are interested and would like to find out more please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now