We are delighted to be recruiting for several Contact Centre Agents to work on a long term assignment working Monday to Friday between the hours 9am - 5pm, on a temporary basis.
This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate looking to gain experience within the public sector and continue to expand their skillset in a non-sales environment.
Our client strives to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all staff and this is evident in the training, development and continual coaching offered. There are also excellent facilities to hand, subsidised canteen, coffee shop and recreational facilities.
- Answering calls regarding funding enquires in a highly driven environment
- Handling queries by telephone and in writing
- Responsible for escalating specific and complex queries
- Sending appropriate emails
- Recording financial information accurately
- MUST have a Disclosure Scotland Certificate (Basic) dated in the last 12 months or willing to apply for one ASAP at the cost of £25
- Strong customer service - Proven face to face customer service
- Good oral and writer communication skills
- Working to targets
- Problem solving skills
In return we can offer an excellent rate of pay (£9.56 per hour), holiday pay and Pension.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.